In-Store Purchase Return Policy
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we gladly accept returns and exchanges, within 45 days from the original date of purchase. Original receipt is required for all refunds and exchanges.
- You may be asked to provide a government issued ID at the time of return.
- Refunds for more than $200 paid by cash or check may be refunded by Corporate check. Processing may take up to 2 weeks.
- Without proof of purchase, you may receive a store credit or exchange for the current selling price.
- There is a waiting period of 10 business days for returns of purchases made by check.
- Gift purchases returned to the Tuesday Morning store may be issued a store credit for the current selling price without original receipt and/or original method of payment within 45 days of purchase.
- Any items returned outside the 45 day period may be issued a store credit or exchange for the current selling price only. The product must be in its original condition and packaging unless it's a manufacturer's defect within 90 days of purchase.
- Manufacturer's defects outside of 90 days of the original date of purchase must be claimed under applicable warranties from the manufacturer.
Please allow one to two billing cycles for your credit to appear on your statement. If you still have questions, we'll be glad to help. Please contact our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-457-0099, ext. 7888, 8am-5pm CST Monday through Friday.