DeWitt Curlex I Excelsior Landscape Erosion Control Blanket, 4'x112.5' (8 Pack)
DeWitt Curlex I Excelsior Landscape Erosion Control Blanket, 4'x112.5' (8 Pack) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
(8 Pack) of DeWitt Curlex I single layer excelsior landscaping erosion control blanket used for erosion control in commercial or residential landscaping areas.
If you have concerns about excess water damage or erosion to land at your commercial or residential area, you might need the help of the DeWitt Curlex I Single Layer Erosion Control Blanket.
This erosion blanket comes in the form of a 4-foot wide x 112.5-foot roll. The material and can be routinely used for urban draining, stream banks, waterways, and on-highway embankments, ditch bottoms, slopes, bridges, approaches, and medians. Thanks to the dyed green color, the blanket can better blend in with the natural green grass color. Overall, it slopes 2:1, Channel to 5 ft. / S, and can help keep your land looking like how it is supposed.
Combat natural land erosion with this erosion control blanket from DeWitt.
- (8 Pack) DeWitt Curlex I Single Excelsior Landscaping Erosion Control Blanket
- Biodegradable Great Lakes Aspen curled wood excelsior with 80% 6-inch fibers or greater
- Photodegradable netting on top used for erosion control in commercial or residential landscaping areas
- Used on highway embankments, ditch bottoms, slopes, bridges, approaches and medians
- Used for urban drainage, stream banks, and waterways
- Dyed green for aesthetic purposes to give a look of grass already in place
- Can help combat excess water damage to land
- Size: 4-feet wide x 112.5-foot roll
- Slopes to 2:1, Channel to 5 ft. / S
- Quantity: 8 Rolls
- Color: Green
- Weight: 34 pounds
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
- Only U.S Shipping
- Package Protection Available
- Free Shipping on orders over $60
- We ship all orders same day if received by 1 PM EST.
- Depending on your location, your order will arrive 5-7 business days after it is processed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.