FeraDyne Outdoors 50871 Carbon Express Maxima RED SD 350 Arrow Shafts (6 Pack)
FeraDyne Outdoors 50871 Carbon Express Maxima RED SD 350 Arrow Shafts (6 Pack) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Made for precision and accuracy, the Feradyne 50871 Maxima Red SD 350 Arrow Shafts are a hunting archer's best friend. This arrow set includes 6 arrow shafts so you have what you need for your next trip to the range or out hunting.
The new Maxima RED SD is a breakthrough in controlling Dynamic Spine in a smaller diameter (.203"ID) shaft. The new, high-tech carbon arrow shaft design has stiffer ends to contain the arrow's flex, aka the RED ZONE. The RED ZONE is the section of the arrow shaft engineered to contain Dynamic Spine and make a broadhead shoot more consistently. The smaller diameter Maxima RED SD delivers improved penetration and reduces wind-drift which enables more accurate shots at longer distances. Patented high-tech carbon material construction that manages dynamic spine in a new way to make broadheads fly better.
The Maxima Red SD 350 Arrow Shafts set is sorted and matched by weight and spine for best-in-class consistency. Spine selection sorting tolerance is +/- 0.0025". Weight sorting tolerance is +/- 1.0 grains.
- Sorted and matched by weight and spine for best-in-class consistency, spine selection sorting tolerance is +/- 0.0025", weight sorting tolerance is +/- 1.0 grains
- Laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch, Maxima RED SD straightness of +/- 0.0025" is a maximum measurement, not an average
- LAUNCHPAD Precision Nocks come standard on all Maxima RED SD arrows and shafts to deliver a controlled arrow release, better shaft alignment and more consistent accuracy shot after shot
- Fletched with Blazer vanes
- Carbon Express̴ proprietary BullDog Nock Collar comes standard on all Maxima RED SD arrows and shafts to protect the shaft against nock end impacts
- Size: 350 (9.4gpi & .350 spine)
- Diameter: .272 inches
- Length: 31.5 inches
- Straightness factor: ±.005 inches
- Weight tolerance: ±1.0 grain
- Quantity: 6 pack
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
- Only U.S Shipping
- Package Protection Available
- Free Shipping on orders over $60
- We ship all orders same day if received by 1 PM EST.
- Depending on your location, your order will arrive 5-7 business days after it is processed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.