Jet S90-300-10 Contractor 3 Ton Hand Chain Hoist With 10 Foot Lift & 2 Hooks
Jet S90-300-10 Contractor 3 Ton Hand Chain Hoist With 10 Foot Lift & 2 Hooks is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Lift heavy loads with the Jet Hand Chain Hoist. This contractor-grade hand chain hoist comes with 2 hooks and is designed for light-duty industrial applications by mechanics, contractors, handymen, and more.
Move objects too heavy for you to lift on your own. This hand chain hoist lifts up to 3 tons and can lift loads up to 10 feet high. The smaller body and lightweight design makes this chain pulley ideal for confined areas and low headroom applications.
Designed for easy maintenance and safety, this reliable manual chain hoist complies with ANSI/ASME B30.16 and HST-2 safety standards and load tested to 125-percent of capacity. The chain winch also features Weston-style double ratchet pawl brake design that splits the load to opposite sides of the ratchet gear for greater load security and increased safety
This light-duty chain hoist features an impact-resistant all-steel construction, corrosive-resistant internal parts, heat-treated load plates, and Grade 80 black-oxide-coated load chain. The industrial-rated alloy steel hooks rotate 360 degrees for easy rigging and slowly stretch to indicate an overload situation.
Servicing heavy engines, blocks, and machinery is easy with help from the Jet Hand Chain Hoist.
- Contractor-grade hand chain hoist with 2 hooks designed for light-duty industrial applications with a 3-ton load capacity and lift of 10 feet
- Durable construction with Grade 80 black-oxide-coated load chain, heat-treated load plates, corrosive-resistant internal parts, and impact-resistant all-steel construction
- Features Weston-style double ratchet pawl brake design that splits the load to opposite sides of the ratchet gear for greater load security and increased safety
- Industrial-rated alloy steel hooks rotate 360 degrees for easy rigging and slowly stretch to indicate an overload situation
- Complies with ANSI/ASME B30.16 and HST-2 safety standards and load tested to 125-percent of capacity
- Cast-steel safety latches secured by Allen screws and lock nuts won't bend out of compliance with lifting regulations
- Needle bearings support load sheave to increase efficiency and promote smooth operation
- Smaller body and lightweight design, ideal for confined areas and low headroom applications
- Headroom: 20.5 inches
- Hand chain overall to lift load 1 foot: 115 feet
- Hand chain pull force to move load: 87 pounds per foot
- Load chain dimensions : 8 x 24 mm
- Number of falls: 2
- Color: Black
- Weight: 78 pounds
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
- Only U.S Shipping
- Package Protection Available
- Free Shipping on orders over $60
- We ship all orders same day if received by 1 PM EST.
- Depending on your location, your order will arrive 5-7 business days after it is processed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.