John Boos Cherry Wood End Grain Cutting Board for Kitchen Prep,18" X 12" X 2.25"
John Boos Cherry Wood End Grain Cutting Board for Kitchen Prep,18" X 12" X 2.25" is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
You'll get those ingredients chopped and dinner made in no time with the help of this versatile and dependable John Boos Block End Grain Wood Reversible Chopping Block.
This wood chopping block measures 18 inches by 12 inches and boasts a substantial 2.25-inch thickness, so you'll have plenty of space for chopping even large pieces of meat. The cutting board is made from sustainably sourced, hand-selected solid northern hard cherry wood end grains, which epitomize durability and style.
The end-grain construction showcases the intricate beauty of the wood while being gentle on your knives, ensuring they stay sharper for longer. The reversible design makes it an ideal canvas for your culinary creations, offering ample space for slicing, dicing, and chopping with precision.
After you're finished using John Boos Cutting Board, easily wash by hand. Occasionally use Boos Oil (sold separately) to help maintain the impressive grain and natural golden coloration.
Whether you're a professional chef or a home cook, this John Boos Cherry Wood Cutting Board is a timeless addition to your culinary arsenal. Through a legacy of workmanship, innovation, and devotion stemming from our founder to employees, past and present, John Boos aspires to be recognized worldwide as a touchstone at the heart of cooking and the enjoyment of food.
- Food preparation accessory helps you prepare ingredients efficiently, perfect for chopping meats, fruits, and veggies
- Offers ample space for chopping essential ingredients measuring 18 inches long, 12 inches wide, and 2.25 inches in thickness, ensuring meal preparation is a breeze
- Crafted from hand-selected American hard cherry wood with end grain design, this cutting board showcases quality in its construction
- Versatile design and solid construction, the reversible cutting board gives ample space for slicing, dicing, and chopping with hand grips on each side for easy maneuvering
- Luxurious oil finish provides a protective barrier that enhances the natural beauty of the wood, which requires hand washing and regular treatment with John Boos Mystery Oil (sold separately)
- Since 1887, the American-made line of John Boos gourmet products has been trusted in the world’s finest kitchens and workspaces by renowned chefs and restaurateurs; Be it wood or stainless steel, our dedication to custom, precision craftsmanship is unwavered
- Thickness: 2.25 inches
- Material: Wood
- Color: Cherry
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 18 x 12 x 2.25 inches
- Weight: 15 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
- Only U.S Shipping
- Package Protection Available
- Free Shipping on orders over $60
- We ship all orders same day if received by 1 PM EST.
- Depending on your location, your order will arrive 5-7 business days after it is processed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.