Marcy Pro Smith Cage Workout Machine Total Body Training Home Gym System, White
Marcy Pro Smith Cage Workout Machine Total Body Training Home Gym System, White is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Marcy Pro Smith Cage System is a total body home gym designed to have all the features of a club machine. With 3 different strength machines and 6 different exercise stations, you can perform a variety of exercises (over 100) all within 1 compact design.
To work out all the major muscle groups, built into this system is a dual-function leg developer, press bar with sealed linear bearings, low pulley with a foot rest, pec deck station, high cable crossovers, and free weight squat rack. In addition, a separate multi-function weight bench includes a leg developer, bicep preacher curl, preacher pad, and Olympic sleeve for the leg developer.
Attachments included for your best workout are the lat bar, triceps rope, shiver bar, ankle strap, chrome row handle, and 2 single handles.
The Marcy Pro Smith Cage System was crafted with the perfect workout and a new you in mind.
- All-in-1 home workout station for strength training
- Work out all major muscle groups with a dual-function leg developer, press bar with sealed linear bearings, low pulley with a foot rest, pec deck station, high cable crossovers, and free weight squat rack
- Separate multi-function weight bench includes: Leg developer, bicep preacher curl, preacher pad, and Olympic sleeve for leg developer
- Attachments include: Lat bar, triceps rope, shiver bar, ankle strap, chrome row handle, and 2 single handles
- Assembly required and weight plates are sold separately
- Olympic free-weight rack
- Cable-routed pulley system
- "Off the floor" base frame
- Cable cross-overs
- Guide rods
- No-slip diamond plated foot brace
- Weight plate storage (6 Olympic plate storage pegs)
- Materials: Tubular steel, powder coat finish, 2000-pound tensile strength aircraft cable, Smith's Ultra Glide linear bearings, commercial grade pop pin adjustment, and high density boxed upholstery
- Upholstery: boxed construction with high-density foam and two-tone vinyl design, lower lumbar support
- Maximum user weight: 300 pounds
- Maximum machine weights:
- Rack: 600 pounds
- Leg developer: 100 pounds
- Cross-over, lat pull: 200 pounds
- Steel tubing: 2 x 2.75 inches, 2-inch 14-gauge square tubing
- Dimensions: 95 x 79 x 86 inches
- Weight: 426 pounds
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
- Only U.S Shipping
- Package Protection Available
- Free Shipping on orders over $60
- We ship all orders same day if received by 1 PM EST.
- Depending on your location, your order will arrive 5-7 business days after it is processed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.