Maxxsonics MB Quart Formula 5.25" 2 Way Coaxial Car Audio Speakers (2 Pack)
Maxxsonics MB Quart Formula 5.25" 2 Way Coaxial Car Audio Speakers (2 Pack) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
When you crank up your car or truck audio system, you want the best sound you can get. Get some of that top-notch sound you've been searching for with the Maxxsonics FKB116S MB Quart Formula 5.25-Inch 2-Way Car Speakers.
The ideal balance of a high-end car audio system requires the perfect mix of speaker tone, deep bass impact, and clean undistorted power. With MB Quart we make it simple to develop the impeccable Formula for a great sounding system. The Formula line offers a high-end sound quality through a full line of aluminum dome tweeters with polypropylene cone speakers. These components can be matched with 400-watt peak power, dual 4-ohm subwoofers to command the deep bass frequencies all powered by the Q-Stasis circuitry amplifiers in the Formula line up.
Keep your sound the best around with these speakers from Maxxsonics.
- Quantity: 2
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Aluminum dome tweeters deliver great sound with increased reliability
- Butyl rubber surrounds provide durability and deeper mid-bass impact
- Lightweight thermal-formed polypropylene cones enable faster midrange response
- The cone/surround connection utilizes a high temp adhesive which assure the cone and surround do not separate in high power uses or extremes of weather
- A textured ABS gasket assures a rigid linear seal to the mounting surface
- Highly conductive while remaining flexible during high power applications
- Pure Copper voice coil creates a strong magnetic field with a very thin extrusion
- Kapton voice coil former is lightweight and efficiently dissipates heat
- Natural fiber allows flexibility while the infused epoxy gives strength during the manufacturing process
- Over-coil cooling system allows air exchange over the voice coil through the spider
- 6dB internal crossover integrated into the design to assure smooth midrange to tweeter frequency transitions
- Heavy gauge progressive-die stamped steel frames for ultimate rigidity
- Ferrite maget motor creates a strong magnetic field while remaining small enough to fit nearly every application
- Use spade connectors or solder direct for the best connection
- 1 inch tweeters produce clear highs while handling plenty of power without sound harsh
- RMS power handling: 45 watts
- Peak power handling: 90 watts
- Speaker impedance: 4 ohms
- Frequency response: 60-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 88 decibals
- Crossover point: 4kHz
- Crossover slope: 12 decibals
- Mounting diameter/cut out: 4.48
- Outside diameter: 6.26
- Mounting depth/chassis depth: 2
- Color: Gray
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
- Only U.S Shipping
- Package Protection Available
- Free Shipping on orders over $60
- We ship all orders same day if received by 1 PM EST.
- Depending on your location, your order will arrive 5-7 business days after it is processed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.