TFO 7 Foot Inshore Spinning Angler Fishing Rod, Fuji Guides, Medium Heavy Power
TFO 7 Foot Inshore Spinning Angler Fishing Rod, Fuji Guides, Medium Heavy Power is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Take your inshore fishing to the next level with the TFO Tac 7-Foot Spinning Rod.
Whether you’re fishing freshwater or saltwater, spinning rods like the Inshore Spinning Angler Fishing Rod from TFO are what you need. Spinning rods are versatile, easy to use, and fun to fish with. You can go after trout, salmon, perch, bass, and more with this spinning rod.
Spinning rods are the go-to for finesse finishing because they efficiently and accurately cast light lures and lines farther away. This spinning rod features progressive tapers for better balance, crisper action, and weight reduction up to 15 percent.
Adding this rod to your spin fishing setup will give you a well-balanced and comfortable setup for day-long angling excursions. The premium cork grips create an easy-to-hold rod perfect for those long days out on the boat, coastline, or dock.
Whether you’re an experienced angler or a novice, the TFO Inshore Spinning Angler Fishing Rod is the perfect addition to your spin fishing set up.
- The Tactical Inshore series is for serious saltwater anglers dedicated to fishing artificial baits on the lightest possible tackle. The rods are fast action blanks constructed with intermediate modulus carbon fiber material.
- The blanks are a satin sky blue finish topped with thin diameter zero-stretch super braids and saltwater-safe Fuji Corrosion Control Guides with Fazlite inserts.
- Where Medium Power stops, the Medium- Heavy power starts. It’s the most common rod on the decks of most bass boats. Stiff enough to fish jig and wide gap hooks, but easy enough to load the tip for tight work skipping docks or fishing soft plastics.
- This series combines soft fast tips and deep powerful progressive actions while remaining wonderfully light in hand. Componentry includes feel-through skeletal reel seats for maximum sensitivity, up-locking reel seats.
- Every Tactical Inshore series rod is designed and manufactured to deliver uncompromising performance and proven durability with premium cork grips.
- Power: Medium-heavy
- Line weight: 10-20
- Lure weight: 3/8-1.0
- Action: Fast
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
- Only U.S Shipping
- Package Protection Available
- Free Shipping on orders over $60
- We ship all orders same day if received by 1 PM EST.
- Depending on your location, your order will arrive 5-7 business days after it is processed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.